Menu
Home Page

Parish Links

Parish Information

Correspondant: Margaret Hoare (779828)
Community Council Chair: John Hogan (810304)
Secretary: Pat Brimble (810920)

 

 

The Parish of St. David in the Maesglas was established in 1934, Canon Michael Moloney was the first Parish Priest. The first building was the original  one storey school built on land gifted by the Evan Morgan, Viscount Tredegar.

 

 

Priest - Canon Michael

Sister - Sister Bridget

Top